Players will spend a lot of time inFire Emblem: Three Houseswandering the halls of the Garreg Mach Monastery. Time spent in the Monastery can be used to prepare for upcoming battles, undertake side quests, or get closer to any of the game's many charming characters. One of the ways players can strengthen their bonds with other characters inFire Emblem: Three Housesis returning lost items. Once a lost item has been found in a hidden location somewhere in the Monastery, it can be given to its original owner to increase its bond with the player character and increase their motivation for the next battle.
Many fans agree thatCharacter interactions and romanceare essential parts of what makes Three Houses such a captivating game. Characters who share a strong support relationship will also gain combat benefits when they are close to each other in battle. In general, there's no denying that it's worth spending a little extra time tracking down lost items and their owners. This will reward players with fun dialogue and deeper bonds that will add depth to the story and gameplay.
RELATED:Fan Creates Fire Emblem: Three Houses Mod for Crusader Kings 3
Fire Emblem Three Houses Lost Objects
One big caveat to the lost and found system is that it's only available during the early part of the game.As soon as the second part starts, it will no longer be possible to find lost items to return to various characters. Additionally, different Lost Items can be found during each month of the game's story. This handy reference guide will list each lost item by month during which it can be found, its exact location within the Monastery, and the character to which it must be returned. While each lost item provides a description indicating which character it belongs to, many of them are far from obvious.
The lost item system is unlocked during Chapter 3. Players must first complete a quest from Jeralt that involves finding and returning his wooden flask. Another important thing to note is that lost items are not available forcharacters the player cannot recruit. For example, players will not find Claude's leather bow scabbard during Garland Moon if they are not part of the Golden Deer house.
- Wooden Vase - Second Floor Lobby - Jeralt
- Sketch of a Sigil - Second Floor Corridor - Hanneman
- Hand drawn map - Dining Hall Gardens - Leonie
- White Glove - Black Eagle Classroom - Edelgard
- Wooden Button - Training Camp - Raphael
- Tattered Coat - Training Grounds - Caspar
- School of Magic - Dining Room - Annette
- Leather Bow Case - Reception Hall - Claude
- Stylish Hair Clip - Second Floor Court - Rhea
sea blue moon
- Used perfume bottle - Marketplace -Hilda
- Confessional Letter - Stables - Marianne
- Artificial flower - North of the Hall of Knights - Lorenz
- Tea leaf bag - Black Eagles Classroom - Ferdinand
- Thunderbrand Replica - Training Grounds - Caspar
- Graduation Badge - Training Camps - Catherine
- Noxious Scarf - Training Grounds - Hubert
- Mysterious Notebook - Cathedral, Entrance to the Holy Mausoleum - Alois
- Wellness Herbs - Second Floor Infirmary - Manuela
- Secret Book - Diner Gardens - Anna (DLC)
green rain moon
- Needle and Thread - First Floor Bedrooms, near Bernadetta's Bedroom - Bernadetta
- Portrait of Rhea - Second Floor Bedrooms, Hallway - Cyril
- Feather pillow - Dining room - Linhardt
- Curry Comb - Entrance Hall - Ingrid
- Candy Encyclopedia - Classroom Golden Deer - Lysithea
- Unused lipstick - Reception room -Silvanus
- Exotic Flower - Reception Room - Petra
- Sword Belt Fragment - Training Room - Felix
- Art Book - Cathedral - Ignatz
- Nimbus Amulet - Entrance to the Abyss - Constance (DLC)
- Makeup Brush - Sauna - Yuri (DLC)
moon bow horse
- Antique Brooch - Fishing Pond - Flayn
- Agricultural Research - Stables - Ferdinand
- How to get ready - Stables - Marianne
- Gardening shears - Training grounds - Debit
- Black leather gloves - Training grounds -dimitri
- Silver Brooch - Officers Academy Courtyard - Dorothea
- Impeccable Dressing - Golden Deer Classroom - Hilda
- Silver Collar - Entrance Hall - Gilbert
- How to make sweets - Catedral - Mercedes
- Herb Pack - Cathedral - Ashe
- Scriptures of Seiros - Cathedral - Rea
- Hammer and Chisel - Second Floor - Hanneman
- Bale of Dry Hemp - Market - Shamir
- Fair Almanac - Entrance hall - Ingrid
- Dark Iron Spur - Dining Room -Félix
- Burlap Bag Rocks - Dining Room - Rafael
- Small Tan Skin - Reception Room - Petra
- Letter to Rhea - Training Camps - Catherine
- Glittering Pebble - First Floor Rooms - Hapi (DLC)
red wolf moon
- Still life painting - First floor rooms - Bernadetta
- Well Used Ax - Refectory Gardens - Cyril
- Raw Arrowheads - Dining room with balcony - Leonie
- Foreign Gold Coin - Fishing Pond - Alois
- Enbarr Old Map - Fishing Pond - Flayn
- Treatise on etiquette - Entrance hall - Lorenz
- Singer Poster - Officers Academy - Dorothea
- The Saints Revealed - Reception Room - Linhardt
- Crumpled Love Letter - Knight's Hall - Sylvain
- Unfinished Fable - Second Floor Advisory Room - Seteth
- Cleaning Cloth - Second Floor Infirmary -Manuela
- Fruit preserves - Cathedral - Mercedes
- Leve veneno estomacal - Golden Deer Classroom - Claude
- Polvo repelente - Dining Hall Gardens - Constance (DLC)
- Amulet That Repels Evil - Fishing Pond - Ashe
- Centipede Painting - Stables - Shamir
- Large Spoon - Dining Room -Rafael
- Princess Doll - Reception Hall - Lysithea
- Pedra Azul - Golden Deer Classroom - Ignatz
- Old Cleaning Cloth - Second Floor Lobby - Cyril
- Hammer Carver - Gentlemen's Hall - Gilbert
- Pano para lentes - Knight's Hall - Hanneman
- Ghost Story Book - Cathedral (East Side) - Mercedes
- Old Fishing Pole - Cathedral, Hall of Saint Statue - Seteth
- Animated Cebo - Library - Linhardt
- Partitura inacabada - Blue Lion Classroom - Annette
- Intro to Magic - Fishing Pond - Alois
- Light Purple Veil - Greenhouse - Manuela
- Enchanting Pente - Greenhouse -doroteia
- Pegasus Horseshoes - Stables - Ingrid
- Worn Cloak - Entrance Hall - Catherine
- Puppet Without a Nose - Entrance to the Hall of Knights - Gilbert
- Iron Pot - Knight's Hall - Debt
- Training Diary - Knight's Hall - Dimitri
- Carta to Deusa - Golden Deer Classroom - Ignatz
- Handmade hair clip - Golden Deer Classroom - Hilda
- Jagged Dagger - Training Grounds - Felix
- Animal Bone Data - Training Grounds - Shamir
- Quill of Broken Writing - Second Floor Counseling Room - Seteth
- Bag of Seeds - Cathedral - Marianne
- Dusty Book of Fables - Cathedral - Flayn
- Fur Scarf - Near the Gazebo amiibo - Leonie
- Board Game Piece - Entrance Hall - Claude
- Wax diptych - Dining room - Annette
- Maintenance Oil - Dining Room - Ferdinand
- Annotated Dictionary - Dining Room - Petra
- Grounding Amulet - Dining Room - Caspar
- Hedgehog Case - Cemetery - Bernadetta
- New Perfume Bottle - Reception Hall - Lysithea
- Lenço de Seda - Golden Deer Classroom - Lorenz
- A história de Sreng - Blue Lions Classroom - Sylvain
- Moon Knight's Tale - Cathedral - Ashe
- Missing Star Map - Second Floor Library -resumes
- Scales - Above the Graveyard - Anna (DLC)
- Berry Basket - Estufa - Hapi (DLC)
- Hard Hand Bandage - Fishing Pond - Balthus (DLC)
It's easy to see that there are a lot of lost items to find. This means that there are many opportunities to strengthen the relationships the player character has with all the students and teachers at Garreg Mach Monastery. For even more opportunities to increase support levels, players can also take advantage ofbuying gifts for your favorite characters. Of course, there's also the ever-present option of bringing soldiers closer together during combat as the story progresses.
Fire Emblem: Three Housesis now available for Nintendo Switch.
FORWARD:Fire Emblem: Three Houses - 10 Most Underrated Characters
Speak to people to return Fire Emblem: Three Houses lost items. Once you find an item all you'll have to do is walk around the monastery and try to find who it belongs to. All you'll need to do is walk up to someone, talk to them, choose the lost item menu selection, and then choose an item.Do lost items disappear Fire Emblem? ›
Once a new month has come, new lost items will appear, though they do not despawn should players miss them in their debut month. Lost items work like favorite gift items when it comes to Support building, as such provides 50 Motivation when they are returned to their proper owner should they be recruited in your house.Does it matter which house you pick in Fire Emblem: Three Houses? ›
Fire Emblem: Three Houses offers you a very important choice in Chapter 1 - you must choose one of Fire Emblem's 3 houses to lead at the Garreg Mach Monastery. Your choice here will determine how the story progresses through Part One and into Part Two when war ravages the land of Fodlan.When should you do Cindered Shadows? ›
Beat the DLC before you dip back into the base game.
Completing the Cindered Shadows campaign unlocks new paralogues, activities, and quests, plus the four new characters and classes, in the main story. As you play through DLC chapters, you'll unlock more stuff in the main game.
Male Byleth is around 5 feet, 9 inches, shares a birthday with the player (or not, if you're edgy and picked a different date), and is around 21 when the game starts, making them 26 post time skip.Who lost the elegant hair clip? ›
|Lost Item Name||Lost Item Location||Item's Owner|
|Tattered Overcoat||Training Grounds||Caspar|
|School of Sorcery Book||Dining Hall||Annette|
|Leather Bow Sheath||Reception Hall||Claude|
|Elegant Hair Clip||Second Floor - Audience Chamber||Rhea|
To enable a Tea Party, you must complete a quest in Chapter 4 from Ferdinand to give an Elegant Tea Set as a gift to Lorenz.What do I do with lost and found items? ›
Items should be put in a plastic bag noting the serial number from the register, place found, date, name of the person found the item etc. Valuable items like Jewellery, mobile, wallets, laptops, ipads etc. must be stored in a locker.How do you recover lost items? ›
- Repetition. It's always the same routine. ...
- Get Some Sleep. ...
- Have a Spot for Everything. ...
- Technology is On Your Side. ...
- Make a Mental List. ...
- Listen to Your Senses. ...
- Clean. ...
- Take a Moment to Calm Yourself.
- Check again. ...
- Contact the delivery company. ...
- Contact the retailer. ...
- File a report.
In Fire Emblem Fates, each path was a different version of the game, with Fire Emblem Fates: Revelation presenting what is considered the “true path.” Fire Emblem: Three Houses presented 3 altering paths, without a true ending.What happens if a student dies in Fire Emblem: Three Houses? ›
A character's death does not affect the story of the game, even in tangential ways. It's entirely up to the player to construct a story about their characters' deaths during a playthrough.Can you save Rhea Fire Emblem? ›
In Verdant Wind and especially Silver Snow, she is severely weakened to where she does not have a lot of time left. But for the latter route, the player has the option to S-Support Rhea, which not only gives her a happier ending, but also saving her after going mad.What is the most popular house in Fire Emblem: Three Houses? ›
Edelgard And The Black Eagles Are The Most Popular In Fire Emblem: Three Houses.What is the easiest house in Fire Emblem 3 Houses? ›
The Blue Lions is considered the easiest House to start as thanks to a team of straightforward melee fighters, the Golden Deer is in the middle thanks to it's archers that require specific placement and movement strategies, and the Black Eagles are the most difficult being magically based fighters.What is the most popular Fire Emblem house? ›
Share All sharing options for: Edelgard is the most popular Fire Emblem: Three Houses character. Fire Emblem: Three Houses forces players to choose between three groups at the start of the game: the Black Eagles, the Blue Lions, and the Golden Deer.Does Cindered Shadows affect the main story? ›
To start Cindered Shadows, you simply have to select 'Side Story' from the main menu. As it's a separate storyline, it doesn't affect the process of your current playthrough - making the process of starting the DLC simple.When should I recruit Byleth? ›
In Scarlet Blaze, Byleth can be recruited during the final battle of chapter 10, “Subjugation of the Western Kingdom.” Here's a brief summary of what you need to do, but for a more detailed guide, click here to see our Scarlet Blaze Chapter 10 - Shifting History walkthrough.What happens if you choose to go with Edelgard? ›
If you want to see the Fire Emblem Three Houses Edelgard route, then go with her to the Imperial Capital. Here you'll witness Edelgard's coronation, and watch her ascent to the throne of the Adrestian Empire. There's nothing more that you need to do to ally yourself with Edelgard after this.Is Byleth canonically a boy or girl? ›
However, Sisi Jiang of the same publication reacted positively, calling Byleth a "great" example of a nonbinary character, noting that there is no gender select for Byleth, only selecting a "form" (despite the fact that Byleth is clearly described as male or female in the player's roster).
Fire Emblem Three Houses romance options for male Byleth
Jeritza (only if you join Black Eagles, male) * Linhardt (Black Eagles, male) * Bernadetta (Black Eagles, female) Dorothea (Black Eagles, female)
Fire Emblem's Byleth Is A Great Example Of A Nonbinary Video Game Character.Who loves tea in three houses? ›
Ashe. Ashe loves Mint Leaves and Angelica tea. He likes to take care of children, sweets, travel digests, stories about chivalry, reading, and cooking.Who does the folding razor belong to Fire Emblem? ›
In Irish mythology Sreng (often misinterpreted as Streng) was a champion of the Fir Bolg or Men of Bolg. Armed with an iron club or mace, he faced Nuada, king of the Tuatha Dé Danann in the first Battle of Magh Tuiredh, and with one great blow he cut off half his shield and severed Nuada's arm at the shoulder.Can you marry Dorothea as a girl Fire Emblem? ›
Only five romance options for female Byleth are same-sex. You can choose the commoner and opera singer, Dorothea, or you can go with the determined queen of the goths, Edelgard. There's also Mercedes, a noblewoman who just pretends to be a commoner.Can you get married in Fire Emblem? ›
You will not be able to get Married in Fire Emblem Engage in the classic sense of the term. No matter how much you increase the friendship level, the characters will never get married.What happens if you accept the flame emperor's offer? ›
If you agree to join, the Flame Emperor will anger. He says he can tell you're lying, and that your hatred for him is clear. He refuses your answer and leaves. Meanwhile, if you say no the Flame Emperor will act smug and note that he understands why you'd be apprehensive.How long do Lost and Found keep items? ›
Lost and found items retained by TSA for a minimum of thirty (30) days, and if not claimed, are either destroyed, turned over to a state agency for surplus property, or sold by TSA as excess property.What are valuable items in lost and found? ›
Now, there are 4 types of lost and found items: Valuable (jewellery, electronic gadgets, official documents, cash, branded items and credit/debit cards) Non-valuable (clothes and accessories, medicines, stationeries, cosmetics) Perishable (food materials and soft beverages)
All unclaimed lost property is typically held for approximately three months, although this can be extended in some circumstances. Any unclaimed items become the legal property of TfL after a period of three months from the date they are handed in. Items can then be sold, donated, recycled, reused or destroyed.Do you have to return lost items? ›
Duty to Return
When it is possible to identify the owner of lost or abandoned property, the law requires the finder to attempt to return it. Obviously, if one were not so obligated, they could simply claim that virtually anything they found was stolen and they had the right to keep it.
If you miss your window of opportunity to return the lost item, the text in your inventory will change to 'What was this again?' and you'll have to dispose of it yourself. You can do this by leaving it in a trash can or taking it to Timmy & Tommy at Nook's Cranny for them to get rid of it.How do I get over losing everything? ›
- Allow yourself 3 full days for grieving, then plan your comeback. ...
- Stop, change direction, and ramp up acceleration. ...
- Surround yourself with friends. ...
- Your mindset is everything. ...
- Seek the positives from the disaster. ...
- Consider getting away. ...
- Pay your rent first, then start another business.
What Do Hotels Do With Lost Items? Most hotels have a policy where they bag, tag and turn items into the lost and found department. Anything left in a room gets stored, usually in a transparent bag, so that items can be identified at a quick glance.Is the hotel not responsible for any loss? ›
Key Points to Remember
Hotels are not liable for every accident or loss that occurs on the premises, nor do they insure the absolute safety of every guest. Hotels have a general duty to exercise "reasonable care" for the safety and security of their guests.
Jeralt is one of the Characters in Fire Emblem: Three Houses. He is the famed mercenary leader and the father of Byleth.Is Three Hopes an alternate universe? ›
Fire Emblem Warriors: Three Hopes plays as an alternate-universe version of Three Houses, leading to changes in how the story develops, and providing new context to the events of the previous game.Who is the best unit in Fire Emblem: Three Houses? ›
- 1 Sylvain. The easiest character in the game to recruit, Sylvain is a Blue Lion's student who can automatically be recruited by players who are playing as female Byleth.
- 2 Catherine. ...
- 3 Felix. ...
- 4 Lysithea. ...
- 5 Hilda. ...
- 6 Petra. ...
- 7 Dorothea. ...
- 8 Seteth. ...
Out of all the students from the three main houses at the Officers Academy, Mercedes is the oldest, giving her a seven-year age difference with the youngest student, Lysithea.
There are three available - the Black Eagles, Blue Lions or Golden Deer - and each one has a huge impact on what follows, from the students and lords you interact with, their lords, and even the Fire Emblem: Three Houses endings you'll encounter.Should I play Fire Emblem with permadeath? ›
Permadeath is a staple of the series and one of the things it became known for, so it is an important part of any Fire Emblem game. However, its difficulty and lack of story impact mean that it is not required in order to enjoy Fire Emblem.Can you marry Rhea in Blue Lions? ›
Since she's not a playable character, there's no way to build a relationship with Rhea through battles, and (for story reasons) she isn't available after the time skip. This means players who want to romance Rhea will need to A-Support her by the end of Chapter 12.How do you stop Petrus from killing Rhea? ›
If you kill Petrus now he will drop an Ivory Talisman, proving that he murdered Rhea because that talisman is her unique drop. To save her, before killing any of the two aforementioned bosses, you either have to kill Petrus, or buy all of her miracles and her Divine Blessing.
As the leader of the Central Church of Seiros and Archbishop of Garreg Mach Monastery, Lady Rhea cannot be recruited, but can show up as an ally in certain missions.Who do you give the lost item to in Animal Crossing? ›
Returning them is easy: simply talk to your villagers. The first one you speak to will tell you who the item belongs to (that is if it isn't theirs), so all you have to do is hunt down the correct resident. Indeed, sometimes a villager who has lost their item will run up to you and ask you to find it.Who do I give the lost book to in Animal Crossing? ›
To return the lost item to the villager, simply go up to the villager and interact with them. Instead of a talk or gift option, you'll be presented with a “Did you lose this?” option. The game will automatically open your pocket, and you'll be able to present the villager with the lost item.Who does the lost item belong to ACNH? ›
Lost items are randomly generated in a town and appear on a random spot. Once picked up, the player will reveal it is lost and that it should be returned. The owner of the item is always one of the resident villagers.Who to give gifts to Fire Emblem? ›
- Vander. Loves: Sewing Kit, Sheep Wool, Quality Kerchief, Spirit Gem. ...
- Clanne. Loves: Fairy-tale Book, Philosophy Book, Poetry Book, Quality Kerchief, Fine Quill, Spirit Gem, White Clover. ...
- Framme. ...
- Alfred. ...
- Boucheron. ...
- Etie. ...
- Celine. ...
Instead, they remain in the exact location where they were dropped until the player or any of their visitors pick them up.
Therefore, if it is not returned within the same day, the Lost Items will get shifted over to the "What was this again?" section. Of course, it's not possible to hold on to every Lost Item players fail to return, since that would take up too much Inventory storage.Can someone steal your stuff Animal Crossing? ›
In general, only Best Friends can mess with your island in a destructive way. Nobody except Best Friends has access to the axe or shovel tools while visiting your island, so their ability to 'steal' items or resources is limited to whatever you've left lying on the ground.What to do with gyroids on Animal Crossing? ›
In ACNH, gyroids are special little decorations that make funky, unique sounds, and they'll toot and tingle to music you play. (Gyroids only dance and sing when they're placed around music, but they'll wiggle around indoors or outdoors.)Is there a way to speed up Animal Crossing? ›
Time traveling in Animal Crossing lets you quickly progress the story, unlock new bugs and fish, and more. To time travel in Animal Crossing: New Horizons, you need to change your Switch's date and time settings. If you time travel too far ahead, your villagers might move out and weeds will grow throughout the town.What is the rarest ACNH item? ›
1 Royal Crown
The rarest and most expensive item in the game is the Royal Crown. Purchasable from the Able Sisters shop, the Royal Crown costs 1,200,000 bells.
If you're playing Animal Crossing: New Horizons of an evening, you may well have run into Wisp, a benign and easily-startled spirit wandering around your deserted island in the dark. If you speak to this friendly ghost, Wisp will shed five pieces of his spirit in fright and ask you to retrieve them for him.What items count as clutter ACNH? ›
Another negative factor can be cluttering, so any 8x8 block that has 45 or more tiles covered with furniture will be considered as cluttered. Buildings, bridges, rocks, and buried items do not count towards this.Does Birthday matter in Fire Emblem? ›
Your birthday, however, does actually have an impact on the game. When your birthday rolls around, you'll get an item that increases your stats slightly. Otherwise, it doesn't have any real impact.